Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Monsoon Magic - The Flight of Fantasy


I tried to get that bird over the sun, but I am hardly a pro and I was looking through my mobile phone ... :)

Title: The Flight of Fantasy
Equipment: Motorola Razr v3i
Date: 11 Jun 2007
Time: 7:30 PM
Place: Carter Road, Bandra

Related Links
The Third Eye
Monsoon Magic - The Lone Fighter

Another Shot


This one was for the wallpaper on my mobile phone. Actually this was the first one I took and then I realized that I can capture that birdy trying to destroy the sun.

I will call this The Infinity. There is no boundry to either the ocean or the sky and there you have the birdies, me, everyone trying to conquer them !

Title: The Infinity
Equipment: Motorola Razr v3i
Date: 11 Jun 2007
Time: 7:30 PM
Place: Carter Road, Bandra

Related Links
The Third Eye
Monsoon Magic - The Lone Fighter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.